Thursday 20 October 2011

The Dome

   After chatting in class about the clothing women wear to the dome, this brought me to one of my biggest pet peaves. I hate when I go to bars and I see the way young women dress these days.
   As a male, I guess I shouldn't be complaining about lovely women wearing trashy outfits that reveal their "assets", but I just know, If I was a creep on the street at 3 am, I know who I'd be targeting.
   If young women want respect, then they should dress in a way that will bring you respect. There is no problem with women looking nice, and there are plenty of ways of women can look great without exposing half of their body. 
   I think it's time that women took a second look in the mirror before leaving for the dome, and think what people will think about them, and the kind of people they will attract to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment